Simon Reat Mar Nyuot is the Founding Executive Director of CODA.
He can fluently communicate in English, Arabic and a number of South Sudanese local dialects.
He has academic training in the following areas:
- A of Peace Studies and International Relations
- LLB from Dr John Garang Memorial University of Science and Technology
- Social work and Social Administration from Makerere Institute for Social Development
Other training includes:
- Peace building, conflict transformation, peace from the route initiative,
- Conflict mitigation project,
- Project management
- Human resources management and development
- Budgeting and reporting
- Land Policy development
- HIV/AIDS Management
We will update the other profiles for other directors and management team shortly;